“Food 💗”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

What a lovely place for an eatery. Didn't take too long to find something I would like, and I enjoyed myself, no doubt.

summertimeCO, Owner at Ed's Cantina & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Thank you Marianne for your 5 star review! Sounds like you had a wonderful experience start to finish, so thank you for sharing this with us! See you again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,934)

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food and the service was good. We had the cauliflower poblano with white mole. It was good but needed more char on the poblano. The elk burrito bowl was good and the pozole was tasty. They have a good beer selection.

Thank you Rob for your review and feedback! The cauliflower stuffed poblano is a house favorite dish so i am glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for the suggestion about the char, something I will pass along to be considered! Hope to welcome you back again, take care!

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent, especially considering there was a full house. However, the food was nothing to be impressed by. (Especially considering the $12 plate and up average).

Thank you Gabriela for your review on your recent dining experience at Eds Cantina! I am thrilled to hear your service was on point even with a full house! I am sorry to hear the food was not impressive though. I would love to hear about the dishes ordered and what was lacking so we can make improvements/adjustments.
A little about Eds Cantina, I would love to share about our food and focus here at Eds. We are locally owned for 30 years and take our inspiration from a central Mexican way of preparation. We source only locally grown produce, grass fed/hormone free, never frozen beefs/porks/chickens as well as offering the cleanest ingredient based sodas, margaritas, house made dessert. We try our best to meet the needs of our guests by offering shareable plates heaping with food as well smaller plates and appetizers. We also have an amazing happy hour every day 3pm-5pm with a great menu full of food and drink options at a discounted price! We hope to welcome you back for another chance to try what we are all about! Take care

Reviewed March 26, 2018

We ate at Ed’s cantina while on a family trip to Estes Park. There were 10 of us. We called ahead to let them know that we were coming on a Saturday evening around 6:00. We waited only about 5 min before being seated. Sam was our waiter and he was awesome! I had the pork and jalapeño chimichanga, it was great. Everyone loved their food. I would definitely recommend this place, and we will be back!

Thank you for your 5 star review!! I am thrilled to hear such great things about your recent visit and we were able to accommodate your party of 10 quickly! I will certainly be sharing this review with Sam as your words are words of encouragement and inspiration to keep up the good work! Thank you again and hope to see you again on your next trip to Estes! Take care!

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Loved the vegi buritto bowl. Salsa had a great flavor and the guac was wonderful. Would definetely go back

Thank you for your review!! I am thrilled to hear your loved your order! We will be excited to welcome you again!