“Great Open Air Adventure Park Experience”

Open Air Adventure Park
Admission to Open Air Adventure Park
Ranked #8 of 25 Tours in Estes Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our goal is to create an adventure experience that will be fun for everyone. During your 90 minute adventure we provide 32 exciting elements at 10 and 21 feet above the ground. These elements include rope bridges to cross, aerial tightropes to navigate, swinging log steps to negotiate, and moving platforms to cross. Our park is for adventure seekers ready to try out life high above the ground. We are closed for the 2017 season and will reopen in May of 2018.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 10 October 2017

This is a great challenge for young and old alike. You can choose from easy, medium, and harder courses. I saw a family with ages 7 & 11 girls who were having the time of their lives. Your physical abilities are challenged and if you like hiking, backpacking, or even rock climbing, you will enjoy this 60 to 90 minute adventure, depending on if you try all of the courses. My 24 year old son had a great time and went on every course with me. Safety is a priority, helmets are required, and training on how to move from safety line to safety line is required and the staff are super great.

All reviews
in 36 reviews
"harness"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 22 September 2017

They have added 8 new activities, since the last time we visited Open Air in 2014. Our grandsons are now 11 and 15, both had a great time. They have about 15 minutes of instruction, before they were up up and away. There are two height levels, first they did the lower one, then moved to the higher. There were easy, medium and hard activities. Definitely recommend this for the adventurous.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Took our son here over the summer and he loved it. Brought some buddies back to celebrate his 13th birthday last week. All the boys thought it was great and proclaimed "best birthday party I have ever been to". People are great. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

This was a lot of fun for the kids. After getting over their initial fear of heights, they cruised around the course as though it was second nature. I'm sure it helps their confidence, agility...etc. After a while, my six year old decided he just wanted to zip-line around the course (and not do the activities that each course was actually set up for) - which was fun too! Good times had by all.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place! This is our second time at Open Air and we squeezed in hours of entertainment!!! My 11 year old daughter loves the obstacles. She soaked in every single minute of challenges. I couldn't get her off the course.

First, the staff is friendly and knowledgable. Second, the challenges are appropriate and fun! She must have ridden the saddle challenge 10x with a "yee-haw!" Third, I learned (while watching my daughter- I visited their website on their free wi-fy connection) that they are locally owned and operated. Having lived in Estes Park for a year, I know how this town depends on tourism to support themselves. I was happy to spend $35 to see my tween daughter gain confidence while at the same time spend local. Will I be back? Absolutely!! Thanks for the opportunity!!