Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Awesome Time for the Whole Family

Can’t say enough great things about Open Air Adventure. Definitely something different to do as a... read more

Reviewed September 30, 2018
juhlk
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Super fun!

We had a great time here. I had never done a ropes course before so I was a little nervous. The... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2018
mskimberly2018
Memphis, Tennessee
via mobile

All reviews ropes course zip line fear of heights safety wire challenging fun different levels whole family all ages spent the entire challenging enough their lives staff was friendly great activity my husband and son great for kids super fun unique experience
Reviewed September 11, 2017

Took our son here over the summer and he loved it. Brought some buddies back to celebrate his 13th birthday last week. All the boys thought it was great and proclaimed "best birthday party I have ever been to". People are great. Definitely worth a visit.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 10, 2017

This was a lot of fun for the kids. After getting over their initial fear of heights, they cruised around the course as though it was second nature. I'm sure it helps their confidence, agility...etc. After a while, my six year old decided he just wanted to zip-line around the course (and not do the activities that each course was actually set up for) - which was fun too! Good times had by all.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We are 24, 27 and 31 and we enjoyed the different obstacles offered here. They range from easy to hard and we loved challenging ourselves to see if we could do the hard ones. Definitely a great way to challenge yourself whilst on vacation! Would recommend to a friend!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Took my girlfriend and another couple to the park and had a great time. The staff was fun and friendly, as well as helpful.. Overall a great experience..

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

I was only in town a week and by far this place was amazing. Not only did my two kids have an amazing time I also enjoyed coming here. The staff from the cashier to lady giving instructions to the lady up top was very polite and very courtesy. If I'm ever in Denver again I would defiantly visit. Thank you for a wonderful and safe time.