My hubby and I stayed here after getting a good deal for the lodge through livingsocial.com. We paid $149 for 2 nights which included a bottle of wine, ticket for buy one get one free wine tasting at a local winery plus a $25 gift certificate to be used on a $35 or more meal tab at the resort restuarant on the other end of town.
When I made the reservation I told the person that we were celebrating our 25th anniversary a little early in the year since this deal expired before our actual anniversary. Because I said it was for our anniversary the person upgraded our rooim to a room with a fireplace and balcony that had a view of the river. That was so awesome.
The room we had was very clean, had a wonderful king size bed that was so comfy.
I also liked the fact that there are free dvds to check out and view in your room as well as a good choice of channels on cable.
Breakfast was good. And the person careing for the breakfast room kept an eye on it and filled the supply up as it ran low.
This is a very beautiful, quiet place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Murphy's River Lodge is located 2 blocks from downtown Estes Park and backs to the Fall River. Murphy's was remodeled in 2011 and has a reputation of having the friendliest staff in town. Your stay at Murphy's comes with free wifi,free breakfast,indoor heated pool and hot tub,20 River front rooms ,6 pet friendly rooms and several value rooms for our friends on a tighter budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Murphy's River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Murphy`s River Hotel Estes Park
- American Wilderness Hotel
- American Wilderness Lodge