“great!”

L'Artisan Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Providence
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Finally got a chance to try this cute cafe on my recent visit. We had a great breakfast here - ham and swiss quiche, iced latte, fresh squeezed orange juice. Everything was well enjoyed. Service was friendly. We will be back!

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

This is a great cafe that has wonderful coffee, a wide variety of foods and is in a great location In the heart of Wayland Square. It’s a nice place to sit outside and enjoy the atmosphere as well as to people watch.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This was my go-to morning stop while I was visiting in Providence's East side. There's an outdoor patio where you can read a book or just take in the great weather. I went every morning for 7 days and got to know the attentive staff. The minute the owner saw me he remembered me and my coffee order - the pastries are yummy too.
The L'Aristan Cafe also offers great deli take-out choices and bakery goods. Wish they were closer but I'll definitely return when I'm back in Providence.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Love their coffee!!! All of the food is fresh and delicious, the servers are great. The outdoor seating is the best, perfect on a decent day. Not crazy about the line situation but everything else is aces!

Reviewed December 30, 2017

I'm a fan of delis that are really good and aren't in NYC. I have favorites across the country that I go to when in the area: Pearl St. Market in Jackson, WY, Bandon Baking Co. in Bandon, OR, Homegrown in Florence, OR, and L'Artisan on the square in Providence. Excellent, fresh sandwiches, amazing pasta salad, and a nice, cozy atmosphere. You just can't go wrong here, and I'll always stop here whenever I'm in town.