“Best Sushi & Thai”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2017

Lim's is a regular stop for my family, never a wait, reasonable prices, clean, cozy atmosphere and a great menu with lots of sushi choices and excellent Thai food. Billy is our favorite waiter, he always suggests great dishes. I highly recommend Lim's for lunch or dinner. Their party sushi platters are always a huge hit! Amazing!!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Went here when my daughter was small with some other Moms. They went out of their way to make us feel welcome, which is not always the case with children! And as a bonus, the food was delicious!

Reviewed December 17, 2016

Lim's is great place to eat all times of year. My wife and I had a wonderful waiter who was extremely pleasant and very knowledgeable. We ordered miso soup, delicious. I recommend Spicy Holy Basil with chicken. We also ordered Pad Kee Mow with chicken They even have my favorite sweet chili sauce. We love their takeout too!

Reviewed December 3, 2016

Two couples out to dine on a Friday evening. Perhaps this was our 5th or 6th visit for dinner. Place was crowded, but we were seated right away. Found conversation was easy - not loud as others have experienced. None of our party tried any of he sushi; we were there for the Thai food, which we all enjoyed. Maybe not the best, but certainly above average - both the appetizers and entrees were quite good - as evidenced by the fact that the three who did not finish their meals all took the remainder to go. So if you are after Thai food, this is certainly a place to go.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Which is a hefty 20%, considerably more than 15% charged in France, for example, where the tip is always included, and you can add a few extra euros if the place deserves it. Lim's does not. And I suspect a lot of people, after a couple of glasses of wine, don't see the word "additional" when they sign their name and kick in an extra 15 or 20%.

Is this legal? It shouldn't be.