“Excellent Pizza!”

Antonio's Pizza
Ranked #116 of 897 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a “regular” pizza recently from Antonio’s. The bottom was crispy, the sauce was great. It was just this side of “thin crust,” and was some of the best we’ve had in a long time. We didn’t get their Sicilian pizza this time, but it too is notable: it is a thick pizza, with lots of cheese. Excellent all around.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Haven't dined in, but had take out on a few occasions. Very tasty, many choices! Clean and friendly.

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Not a big place but ooooh are they big on flavor!!! This was my second time visiting, the first time the guys asked what we wanted as it's a walk up counter. I couldn't decide as they all looked so good, one cook said no worries I got you and made us a mass of cheese, meat and veggies on some of the best crust I've ever had. This second time it was simple pepperoni, but the crust was still just as flavorful, crisp and perfect as before. My daughter who lived around the corner last year said "how did I miss this all last year". It's very popular with the college group and can appear packed out but it's so worth the wait. If you're a pizza lover don't miss this gem!!!

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

I have never seen so many varieties of pizza slices! Toppings included pasta, bacon, spicy chicken, and then a ton of combinations. Service is quick and good.

Reviewed October 22, 2016

It's 2 am and you are starving? Antonio's is there for you. A bit obnoxious at times, but that only makes it better! Antonio's is a Thayer St. landmark. Go grad a slice.