“Variety of delicious noodles and select Asian food for a reasonable price”
Review of Noodles 102

Noodles 102
Ranked #105 of 865 Restaurants in Providence
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I'm not much into Asian food, I went there only because my daughter insisted. I loved it. They offer a variety of noodle soups, you create your own soup by picking ingredients you like. They do the same for rice pot. I also experience a different dish I've never tried before, and I am happy with it so far. Food is delicious, my fragile stomach never complained. Good staff. And BYOB...

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

This place is not your typical Chinese restaurant and that's what I loved about it. The menu is small but sometimes that's all you need. You get to basically make your noodles however you like as well as the soups. The noodle portions are filling, tasty, and satisfying. You can tell everything is made fresh. It's a small place but very comforting. Service is great and quick. And if u haven't had dumplings this is the spot (fried or steamed can't go wrong.)

Reviewed December 7, 2016

For a little over 10 bucks you get a small salad to start and a lunch portion of soup or noodles with dumplings, egg roll or nim chow.
Cozy with bench seating and a fireplace. Friendly staff, explanatory menu and great food.
One Ives St at the end next to the BOys & Girls Club and the Fox POint Library. Across from the new PVD donuts - a great place to go to for dessert, if they are not sold out by then.

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Great hidden gem. It's BYOB and they offered us cold mugs for our beer. Very reasonable price. $62 for 4 and we had two apps. Food was extremely fresh. We went on a Friday night and had a short wait. Nice atmosphere and service was great.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

We just discovered this restaurant last week, and we were very happy with the food.
The waitresses were both genuinely super nice and ready to accommodate any request. We will be back!