“Worth the wait - Breakfast All Day”

Meeting Street Cafe
Ranked #107 of 897 Restaurants in Providence
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

All day breakfast plus a plentiful lunch selection leave room for a fickle appetite, and do not disappoint in either quality or quantity. Service is great, good attitudes, but can be rather slow in terms of turnaround. Worth the wait.

For more details, check out my full review at Len's Landing through WordPress.

Reviewed April 10, 2018

I've been going to Meeting Street Cafe since I was in high school. I'm sure the ownership has changed since then, but the food remains great. I've literally been having the Thanksgiving sandwich for decades. The breakfast specials are superb (a bit on the pricey side though for breakfast), but still worth it. Coffee is unlimited and the potatoes are the best I've ever had. Take out-of-town friends there all the time for breakfast. If you're visiting Brown, this is a required stop. It's a favorite of students and faculty.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

Much better than expected. No street appeal but excellent and fast friendly service. Make it a must if going to Brown

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Food was very good in taste, huge portions, hugely numerous options and great service. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! Prices reasonable.

Reviewed May 31, 2017

So I love this place for the amazing food, but you have to walk by the plate sized delicious cookies tempting you and calling to you before you can get up to place your order. I always say I'll wait, I'll eat my tasty sandwich or chicken and black beans plate and save the cookie for later....but inevitably it's more of a backwards, desert first then sandwich half scenario. Can't complain though, everything is absolutely amazing here. Love, love, love this funky place. Really though, be warned, the chocolate chip cookie is like crack.....don't say I didn't try to warn you.