See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Was there on a Sunday night. Interesting looking hotel with clean rooms. Renovating into efficiencies with stove and sink. Nice staff. Parking $20 overnight. The worst sleep I ever had. There is a night club next door with exceptionally loud music until 2 AM. Could not sleep at all. Got to sleep at 2, only to be awakened by the garbage trucks at 5 AM. Do not go.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank frugalarnie
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

A nightclub just below the window. Impossible to sleep before 1am. And I think I was lucky it was during the week.
Nice location if you don't plan to sleep early, restaurants and downtown are at walking distance.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Pierre-Philippe C
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

This was the worst hotel I’ve been to. Holes in the walls, holes in our towels, stains on our sheets and pillow cases, ants on the floor, cigarette burns in the furniture. Nice workers, but awful stay

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richard A
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I reserved a room with hotel.com.I confirmed that I had it one week before travel
When I got to the hotel they said they were full and moved me somewhere else.
Although they accomadated me I was confused and disappointed .

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The room was super clean and the staff was very nice. You have to park on the street with valet parking we didn’t care for that, but no big deal. We got pizza from the restaurant there and it was very good!

Date of stay: July 2018