“Cool neighborhood coffee”
Review of The Shop

The Shop
Ranked #17 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Providence
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Got here just before they closed. Obviously a favorite spot for folks to hang and talk and read the news with an assortment of tables inside and tables and benches outside. Nice latte and I enjoyed the time out front before they took in the tables.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Avocado toast is a lot so good to share. Coffee was great. For me the real standout was friendly staff!

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

This place is really cute! Nice and small, and I love that they have tables outside. Although the drink selections were small I got a latte and it was very delicious. It wasn't too hot that I could comfortably drink it! Customer service was great. The guy that attended me was very nice and obviously made my latte delicious lol

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Super friendly staff who made us an excellent flat white and iced latte with Stumptown coffee beans. Super cute space. I ordered the jam and butter on multi grain ($3.50) - was delicious. New York Times available to read. If I lived here, this would be my local!

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

We happened upon this place while visiting Providence from Portland, OR. Serendipity! Small selection of delicious pastry, muffins, cookies. Menu has bread with toppings as well. We had a Summer Veggie Quiche (a tart, really) and a Blueberry Basil Mini Pie, along with house blend coffee. Then a slow stroll down Wickenden St. and through the beautiful College Hill neighborhood. Great start to our day!