“A RI institution ”

Ranked #4 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Providence
Neighbourhood: Fox Point
Neighbourhood: Fox Point
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I tried to remember how long this place has been around- many, many years. With good reason. Excellent coffee and goodies and an ever welcoming atmosphere make for long term success

Reviewed November 9, 2017

For many occasions I had visit this special coffee shop for some unique brand of coffee. Their staff was very helpful & explained to me how to select the right choice of coffee. I usually get the bean then have it grind to my choice according to the way you brew your coffee. This particular trip I asked for their special bean from a very small farm in Africa & comes out prefect.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The Coffee Exchange is a great place to stop if you are in the area of Wickenden Street. Parking can be tough at times but is worth the walk for a parking spot. They offer a great selection of hot and cold coffee plus pastries from Knead donuts, also very good.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed a delicious cold press coffee and a cookie with my guy. He's not a coffee drinker (I know...) but liked the hot chocolate. It's a cool, funky little area to spend time in.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Great coffee and pastries, free wifi. Brown students hang out with computer and relaxed atmosphere. Good music, you can buy coffee by the pound too