“Morning coffee”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Downtown Providence
Neighbourhood: Downtown Providence
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Attached to the Providence Biltmore, this Starbucks location was perfect for my first cups of coffee each morning during my stay. The quality and service were very good.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

This Starbucks is the winner of the longest wait ever had for a mobile order, clocking in at 20 minutes! The barista stated to me (After verifying if I had accidentally ordered at the wrong location or not.) that the sticker machine was broken, thus resulting in a 20 minute mobile wait. Isn't that what a sharpie marker is for? Those ordering in house got their orders in and out under five minutes...

While the drinks were fine, the wait time was pretty terrible. So for those traveling out of town who rely on mobile ordering, it may take you five minutes, or twenty minutes...plan ahead...

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We had coffee here twice while we were staying at the attached hotel. The first time was good. The second time was during the morning rush. We had quite a wait and then my coffee did not taste good. My husband told me later that the barista had spilled some of my drink and then topped it off with whatever was in a nearby pitcher. (He didn't say anything until after we left - I don't know why)

Reviewed July 24, 2018

Only grabbed coffee one morning. The line was fairly long and the Starbucks is small. Very convenient inside the hotel.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I have a Starbucks obsession like most Americans and this particular location did not disappoint. Vente Hot Vanilla Soy Latte with Mocha Drizzle on top. You should try it.

Date of visit: May 2018