All reviews india point park bike path great view of the bay indian point harbor view room free parking brown university short drive shuttle service nice hotel the hotel offers close to downtown would stay here again pleasant stay easy access business trip an upgrade
Reviewed October 11, 2018

Nearly all about the Hilton Garden Inn in Providence, RI is average from check-in, to staff to rooms to comfort except the bed linens which was old, flimsy and need replacing. Would I stay here again? Probably not. Would I recommend it to others? No.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kathy S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Providence, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear MarcoPro2050,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the hotel. I'm sorry you had a less than favorable stay with us. Please accept my apologies! We pride ourselves on the service we provide at this hotel, so it is disappointing to hear we missed the mark with you. I assure this your feedback will be shared with the team to ensure we get it right for the future.

Kathy Schnell
GM

Reviewed October 8, 2018

The hotel is located right across from the harbor and a small park. The views on the harbor side are gorgeous and sound from the highway is minimal but you can still hear the traffic. The rate was not worth the room or view, 50$ less would have been just right. Check the room, there were hairs on the bed and towels, otherwise very clean. Staff was pretty phenomenal other than a check in hiccup.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Good location with a good water view, at an upgrade. Rooms need some attention as far as a lot of loose towel racks, loose shower rack and door to bathroom sticks. Most of the staff was excellent. Will probably stay closer to main part of downtown on next visit. If I pay what they are asking for rooms, I expect more attention to detail - referring to the maintenance.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

First choice was Newport. Glad we decided to save a bunch of money and stay here, catch the ferry to Newport for the day instead.

The staff especially Naomi and Natalie were especially wonderful. Not sure if that was their usual asigned area or if they were simply helping out but there was a third person who came across as incredibly territorial. Every question of either Natalie or Naomi was abruptly answered by her even from across the room, not sure what that was about but again, kudos to Natalie and Naomi.

Dave the shuttle driver was great as well. Pretty much took us anywhere we needed to go and picked us up promptly.

The rooms lobby was spacious with a bar/restaurant overlooking the water. Was a little disappointed that all coffee was taken away after breakfast but I got over it.

The rooms were clean, a little small in my opinion but a good use of space.
Definitely worth a return trip.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here the night of 9/19. Onsite parking. Close to major highways. The noise was very noticeable in my room on the 6th floor. Love the Hilton digital keys! Small fitness center. Breakfast for a fee. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2018