1,391 results
All reviews federal hill front desk convention center dunkin donuts center breakfast buffet self park off the highway within walking distance parking garage room service convenient location rhode island valet staff business trip downtown area brown university arena
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for two nights in September. The room itself was comfortable, clean and functional. The restaurant staff was friendly and there was a reasonable buffet which Diamond members get for free since this property has no executive lounge (why?).

I say the service was uneven because I left a breakfast hangtag on my door the night before I was checking out because I had to leave for the airport early. It was still there in the morning.

The worst part of the hotel is the parking garage. It is the filthiest parking garage I have ever seen with garbage and dirt everywhere. I had to kick away multiple empty Starbucks cups just to get to my trunk to unload luggage. If I was having a meeting there with clients, I would be embarrassed to have them park in that garage. I have stayed at this property several times and the parking garage has been in the same condition. The management need to take pride in the whole property and make it presentable.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Location ideal for my travel needs. Convenient to downtown area and highway. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. Bar was good too. Room not too big and no refrigerator. Pay to park which is common in city. Easy access in and out of on-site lot.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Drove 4 hours with family...room was not available, even thou I booked 4 months inadvance. Receptionist didn't inform me the room was not available, she switched my reservation to a smaller room. After I asked what happened she said they over booked.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank RKG44
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Good for a business stay, nice personel, tidy rooms, the noise level is ok, breakfest is like expected, steaks are great. for business trips - work - hotel - work - hotel ... there are not that many alternatives in Providence and even fewer potentially better ones.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Dangerous parking exit - the exit bar hit my friend and knocked him on his head. Difficult to put ticket into exit parking structure. Valet should have helped. Instead my friend inserted ticket and was knocked down by the fidgety bar. Dirty/Smoky rooms. Even bathroom smelled of smoke. Views of roof was unappealing and dingy, unattractive. The decor required total redesign and was not at the level other Hiltons

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple