3,211 results
All reviews convention center sky bridge east tower shopping mall room key corner room room service valet parking beautiful hotel convenient location rhode island within walking distance dunkin donuts center coffee shop bed was very comfortable federal hill valet service
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful Hotel, excellent service and amenities. Great location in the heart of the city with amazing views. Rooms are clean, comfortable and have everything you may need. Comfortable bed, quiet rooms. Restaurants are excellent and fun! Very nice place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Allison L, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Providence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and received excellent service from our staff. Our Omni Providence team takes pride in our customer service and appreciates your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Friend was in the hot tub by the pool. Cut his toe so bad he had to go to the hospital. Many people where there to witness it. Management refuses to cover medical bills. They do not care what happens to their “guests” on their property.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Allison L, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Providence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to submit your TripAdvisor review regarding your visit. I sincerely apologize for the challenges your friend faced during their stay and we never wish for our guests to leave our hotel feeling disappointed. I know your friend has been in contact with our Security team regarding this incident and proper procedures have been followed. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit sometime in the future. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was a wonderful surprise that the hotel was connected to the mall by a catwalk. You should advertise that more, it's a great feature. The hotel was beautiful, the room was clean. We got a beautiful view (without having to pay for one). My only complaint: the chairs in our room were old and clearly stained.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
AllisonL1588, Guest Relations Manager at Omni Providence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your wonderful review! You are right, we are connected to mall via our Skybridge! We are also connected to the Convention Center and Dunkin Donut Center, so you can go to all of these without having to go outside. Thank you for bringing the chairs in your room to our attention, we will make sure to give them some TLC. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I booked through Expedia for a discount through my work HR department. Wasn’t sure about mixed reviews but we had great experience. The beds are great, room clean, had frig without asking, helpful bellmen and valet assistance. When my sister asked about a weird smell in the closet, they sent 2 maintenance techs up to the room within 10 minutes. This was on a Sunday- can you believe it? I’m sure my sister let the front desk know about the light and plug flickering as well as that smell because I received a small refund. The maintenance men said they would need to have the room empty in order to investigate and we were checking out by 1pm. Just a note for those who self park: It’s a bit of a walk to get from garage to elevators so check in with your bags and have 1 person take the walk. I felt safe and the hallways and garage were well lit and clean. The restaurant had healthy choices on the menu and a buffet for Sunday brunch. Thanks for treating people as guests, not just a way you get a pay check! Bravo!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for posting a review regarding your recent stay. We are proud to read that we exceeded your expectations and that you had a wonderful stay, despite a few maintenance hiccups. We pride ourselves ourselves as hospitality professionals and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Providence.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have stayed here many times and it is the pinnacle of style in central Providence. I enjoy the bar (can't remember the name but it has great soup) I love Flemmings steakhouse and I love the views of the city. Can't miss with this hotel

Stayed: November 2017