My best friend and I stayed at The Wharf this past August in the beautiful town of Lubec, Maine. The Inn keepers and their staff made us feel extremely welcome and at home. The Inn decor, rooms, location and layout left us wanting for nothing. The beds were exceptionally comfortable and the access to the common kitchen, deck and dinning room overlooking the bay and wharf added to its' magical seaside charm . (Especially the ability to make our own tea and store our own food in the refrigerator) The view of the bay and the wharf, the sound of the lobster boats and seagulls and the smell of the salty air streaming in through the windows created a tranquil sanctuary for us. In the morning we woke up to a fresh pot of coffee in the kitchen (common area) and classical music filtering through the main room. If we had been able to stay in this gorgeous Inn longer we would have and are already planning many more days there next summer! Great job with the renovations and we can't wait until we see you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an oceanfront lifestyle and lodging in an elegantly renovated 100 year old sardine factory in Lubec, Maine. The Inn at the Wharf offers stunning ocean views and its own wharf. Each suite includes a bedroom, bath and a large sitting area, and opens to a large gathering room, kitchen and deck. Each oceanfront apartment includes two bedrooms, two baths, den, kitchen, dining and living areas, each with its own deck and complete laundry facilities. Free indoor secure parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at the Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At The Wharf Hotel Lubec
- The Inn At The Wharf Lubec, Maine