All reviews homemade muffins continental breakfast campobello island juice and coffee every morning free wifi black lab small refrigerator quoddy head state park downtown lubec beds were comfortable a great place to stay nova scotia downeast maine heather glen office
Reviewed July 30, 2017

We stayed in Rooms 9& 10 on 7/28/17. Rooms were big & very clean. Staff was very accommodating when arrived early & extremely nice our entire stay. Eat at The Shorething Restaurant just down the road.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank thehillsofmaine
Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

My car broke down on the way there and I had to cancel my reservation at 6:00PM. The woman told me she had turned away probably ten people, which I believe since it's Saturday night and the weather is great. She said if she got someone to fill the room she wouldn't charge me.

She went out of her way and called all of the other hotels in town and told them if they had anyone they had to turn away to send them to her. 30 minutes later she called back and had a booking. She didn't have to do that and I would have understood. And she was delightful to talk to as well.

I will absolutely be returning to see the park and there is no question where I will be staying!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DonBXX
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Very clean & so comfortable The staff was so nice, made us feel at home. Very quiet, the breakfast was good selection of baked goods. Room was very homey & bed was very comfortable. Air conditioning. The grounds were very inviting.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol Z
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

All I can say is Wow, very quaint and neat mom and pop motel. The owners were very pleasant and helpful. Room was very spacious and clean. Bed was super comfortable, and all the conveniences of home . Breakfast was a nice assortmet of items, including home made muffins. Check them out.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kenneth T
Reviewed July 22, 2017

We stay for several days with our dogs July 2017. The rooms were clean, atmosphere was A+ as were the people . The motel was very accommodating for people with pets and disabilities. People were super friendly. it was like visiting family. We met quite a few people who had been there before who also raved about the motel and the owners. I didn't have the pleasure of meeting the owners, but met their mascot Max (their (dog). I can't wait to return next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple