My family came to visit this resort for the "Gem and Mineral show" they have every year. It was very close to the downtown area which was where most of the action from the show was going on. The golf course that surrounds this resort and surrounded our room was so very beautiful!! Two front desk agents Christina and Roxi, went WAY above and beyond to help us plan which part of the show we were going to see and set up transportation and other things we needed, during our stay. They were so friendly and remembered us by name when we came down to eat at the restaurant. We stayed the entire week and enjoyed every bit of it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starr Pass Golf Suites is a Southwest vacation jewel. At the heart of the resort is the celebrated Starr Pass Golf Course a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Facility. Its desert style layout and dramatic terrain challenges golfers of all skill levels. Starr Pass Golf Suites is also perfect for a family getaway, hiking, or those seeking to enjoy the culture and adventure of the old southwest. The magnificent views from your spacious casita include natural desert landscaping drenched in 350 days of sunshine per year. A 75-foot heated Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness center are just the beginnings of a full array of amenities. Come see all the Tucson foothills have to offer at this southwest getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Starr Pass Golf Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starr Pass Golf Hotel Tucson
- Starr Pass Hotel
- Starr Pass Resort
- Starr Pass Golf Suites Tucson, Arizona