We came to Starr Pass via timeshare trade. The place is very nice (not exceptional). Though the room was a little "tired", the staff is extremely gracious and helpful. The property backs up on Tucson Mountain Park, with miles of hiking right out the door. Only complaint - the studio, or B-side rooms have zero access to the outside except for a smallish window that is shuttered against the heat. Wish they'd made that clear ahead of time, because it meant feeling trapped. The answer was that we spent little time at the property itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starr Pass Golf Suites is a Southwest vacation jewel. At the heart of the resort is the celebrated Starr Pass Golf Course a 27-hole Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Facility. Its desert style layout and dramatic terrain challenges golfers of all skill levels. Starr Pass Golf Suites is also perfect for a family getaway, hiking, or those seeking to enjoy the culture and adventure of the old southwest. The magnificent views from your spacious casita include natural desert landscaping drenched in 350 days of sunshine per year. A 75-foot heated Olympic swimming pool, whirlpool and fitness center are just the beginnings of a full array of amenities. Come see all the Tucson foothills have to offer at this southwest getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Starr Pass Golf Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starr Pass Golf Hotel Tucson
- Starr Pass Hotel
- Starr Pass Resort
- Starr Pass Golf Suites Tucson, Arizona