My husband and I just returned from an extended trip for his retirement celebration. We spent 8 days at White Stallion, we couldn't have enjoyed it more, we loved the food, great and plentiful. The riding into the desert was such a special treat for us, the rooms are excellently appointed, and always clean and comfortable.
The staff is friendly and helpful and great with first time riders, though we are not, it was good to see the care given to others who were somewhat afraid.
We have been here 3 times and it is consistantly great!
We were here in May this time and even though it was in the 90's we were able to enjoy the riding and the cooler evenings made eating on the patio a delight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrating our 50th Anniversary with the True Family ownership and our 75th anniversary as Guest Ranch. Known for exceptional guest service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your White Stallion Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Stallion Ranch Hotel Tucson
- White Stallion Ranch Tucson, Arizona