“Beautiful Home and Wonderful Back Yard”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Marilyn B
“Beautiful Home and Wonderful Back Yard”
Reviewed May 15, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We enjoyed our stay at this condo. It was very well done inside and the yard was so nice. Kitchen was well stocked with most everything we needed. Nice neighborhood and easy to find. Beds were very comfortable and baths had soap, shampoo, etc. The only thing I would say was that I was surprised to find food in fridge and pantry full. There wasn't room to put away things I brought in the cupboards, though I was able to get everything I needed to in fridge. It would have been helpful to have had a notebook or something with helpful info and if there was anything I needed to do on check out. Was unable to find a key to be able to use the pool/hot tub. Driveway entrance is sharply angled, steep and we scraped bottom on it. Really needed higher profile car to use driveway. We ended up parking in open spaces not far from the condo. Overall we enjoyed our stay at the condo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Jun 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Tucson. Sorry you couldn't find the key to use the pool/hot tub area. If this ever happens please reach out to our guest services team they are available 24/7 and are always happy answer your questions including check out instructions. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing