“Better call first”
Review of Billy Bryan'ts BBQ - CLOSED

Billy Bryan'ts BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had dinner there tonight, 10/22/13. We really wanted their beef ribs. She said they were out. And they were out of spare ribs too. And onion rings. The baby backs were excellent. But not our first or second choice.

So you might want to call first to see if they have what you have a taste for.

1  Thank woodspinner

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I've been to Billy Bryant's many times. Great smoked BBQ. Very small, very personable staff. Owners are servers, too. They treat me and the family like old friends and chat with you. I've had the ribs, beef, and pulled pork. All excellent with good portions. Excellent sauce based on molasses, but not too sweet. They do take out. Other reviewers are right, very good selection of sides.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Nailbanger Here Again.OK this is no joke this place rocks.This is the real deal Smoked to the Bone Meats all the way. If you order a whole rack of Ribs you will be taking some home guaranteed and I am a big eater.Great Sides also.I met the owner and they are great also.The Service is great as well.Plenty of parking.The atmosphere is pleasant. I will be back every time I get Back to Tucson

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I love bbq, sorry that this place is so bad. Owner hung around the table looking for a compliment, we were polite as he is a nice guy. Pork ribs tasted like they were micrwaved. I heard the bell go off on the microwave so something was heated that way. Bubbs in Catalina or Famous Daves are much much beter.

2  Thank SandyPriapism
Reviewed May 6, 2011

Mary and I had some business to take care of Northwest of Tucson today and timed our trip so we would be able to stop at Billy Bryant's for lunch on the way home.

This time, we both had the pulled pork sandwich.... Mary had Karen's fabulous potatoe salad and cole slaw while I had the baked beans and potatoe salad. This trip we met Steve and Karen's Daughter .... just as bubbly and friendly as Steve and Karen.....

The pulled pork was juicy without being sloppy .... each bite was flavorful and we both enjoyed the little crispy ( NOT burned ) pieces of pork mixed in. The pulled pork sandwich comes on a fresh bun .... and it is amazing how Steve can get so much pork in a single bun .... but he manages ....

Anyway ..... the reason we are writing a second review is that our meal was again outstanding..... we have been to many restaurants throughout America and have had great meals .... but way too many times, when we returned again we left disappointed. We expected a second great meal only to get something far less than we received on our first visit.

Today, we experienced one of the rare characteristics of a restaurant that makes it a GREAT place to return to...... CONSISTENCY !

For outstanding service and delicious meals, count on Billy Bryant's to be the same EVERY time you visit ....

Oh ...... There was one thing that was different .... Steve was sitting at a different table on this visit . . . :-)