“amazing”
Review of Billy Bryan'ts BBQ - CLOSED

Billy Bryan'ts BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Great service down home cookin and just a pleasure to have a great bbq joint to go to.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

A few weeks back a friend and I, looking for a new place for lunch, stumbled upon Billy Bryant's BBQ. Upon arriving I had a DajaVu moment as I realized that I had been there before. But I was in the BBQ mode so it didn't matter. Their special for the day was a Burnt End of Brisket Sandwich. We both ordered the special, less the bun, and chowed. Being one that likes his food on the 'moo' side, the meat was a little too cooked for me, but it was none-the-less a great tasting BBQ Sandwich and I certainly didn't have any problem eating every bit. We also learned that on Friday nights they serve, Smoked Prime Rib. Now that, we both decided had to try. So after a few Fridays had gone by, we finally were both ready and able so we drug our wives up to Billys. Of course, we both ordered the Smoked Prime Rib while the ladies ordered the pulled pork and Burnt End Brisket sandwich. Sadly, I had to help my wife finish hers as it was just too big and loaded with meat for her. Now, without hesitating I ordered my meat "moo" and that is what I got and it was dead on. Tender as all get-up and simply melted in my mouth. The Hickory Smoke flavor was simply the icing on the cake. I could have chowed another whole meal if my 'caring' wife wasn't there to stop me. This was the first time ever having smoked prime and it won't be the last. We topped the meal off with some of their homemade apple and pumpkin pie. Rumor has it they make smoked prime rib sandwiches with the unused beef. I might just have to sneak out and give it a try. On top of that the service was so down home and personal we didn't want to leave. I found my BBQ Heaven in Tucson. I have been back countless times and recently tried their smoked chicken and all I have to say is bbqriffic.