See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 8, 2015

The gentleman, who hid behind his review by did not signing it, is totally off the mark. I also live at Golf Villas and have enjoyed nothing but wonderful, professional, friendly and helpful experiences. The staff is very knowledgeable and courteous. We love our lifestyle at Golf Villas.

Pete Lovegrove

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed May 13, 2015

I've lived at the Golf Villas for quite a while, everyone except for Jessica is so helpful. I love living here, great location, very quiet, crime free (right next door to the police department), well maintained and spacious. Nevertheless, Jessica in the front office makes you feel as if you're there for her and not the other way around. She is rude, abrupt, cold and has zero personality. She makes you feel as if you're bothering her, and spoiling her day. Initially, I was working with Kelly (just a doll) and Jessica finished up with me to sign my lease a few days later- because of her, I almost did not sign my lease. Kelly and Kathleen are wonderful but Jessica needs an attitude check. If she had shown me the property in the beginning, I never would have returned. I would never hire her to work for me, ever.

Room Tip: I live here, I did not use it as a hotel, but recommend it.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank OroValleyArizona
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have stayed at the Golf Villas twice and each time been impressed with place. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and having the large kitchen set out with all the necessary equipment is a blessing for travellers. Also having a large washer and dryer in the rooms is also good. The area is quiet and pleasant and good for early morning or late evening walks.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but away from the pool is better.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank TOBYSAND
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If we could rate them a 10, we would.

My husband and I have a vacation home in a neighborhood a mile from The Golf Villas which we, our family and friends visit constantly. Last Thursday, our wonderful neighbors (they're also dear friends) called to say the entire ground floor of our house was under 2 inches of water due to a burst pipe. Our second home is currently uninhabitable but thankfully, the Golf Villas had room for us, our "home-away-from-home-home", as we oversee the catastrophe cleaning, reclamation and reconstruction (we're still here).

Christine and Heather took our 2-week reservation remotely and made that process painless. The rate was ... well ... first rate, an absolute bargain. We're in a 2BR-2BTH, fully furnished ground floor apartment with a king bed, gas fireplace, cable TV in every room, free WiFi, full-sized washer/dryer, a kitchen with all the accoutrements, complete privacy, a beautiful view of the golf course and mountains, ample parking, various swimming pools, BBQ grills and patios -- all for much, much less than the cost of one hotel room. Let's just say the insurance adjustor was thrilled at the rate we received and immediately gave his stamp of approval.

When I couldn't figure out how to operate our TV, Christine came down after hours on a Sunday evening to help me. A minor issue with our WiFi received immediate attention from Christine and Heather and we were up and running in moments. Josh made a small adjustment to our stove (I cook a lot) within minutes of our request and supper was a grand success thanks to him. One caveat -- this is NOT a hotel, so there are no bellmen, luggage carts, etc.

A major grocery store, hardware store, Walgreen's, county library, weekend farmer's market and several mid-range restaurants are within walking distance.

If you live in Oro Valley and your annoying in-laws come to visit, put them up at the Golf Villas and they won't have a word of complaint. If you're visiting Tucson, stay at the Golf Villas and you won't be sorry.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Denise K
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed at the Golf Villas for about a week. We stayed in a two bedroom unit. The unit was clean and spacious. The kitchen was functional and fully equipped. The appliances, while not upgraded were in working condition. The unit came with a regular washer and dryer which we used daily. Parking was abundant. There was a pool and exercise room both easily accessible. We even had a jacuzzi bathtub. The location was great for our stay (we needed to go to the country club across the street and the Hilton a little ways away). Fry's was just down the street. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The only very minor things were the AC was loud (but if you closed the bedroom door at night you couldn't here it) and we could here the people walking in the unit above. Not a problem for us but they were early risers.

Overall a great place to stay. My family and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay on second floor if you don't like hearing the people above but you'll have to carry your bags up to the second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family