See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2015

It's an older place, but a great place to stay. Never any problems. Been staying here for years. The swimming pool is ok. Quiet in the summer time, ( no college ). We would always recommend this place, it is very good for the price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott Z
Reviewed June 2, 2015

It's old and basic but after traveling for hours it will do!
Plus the price was the cheapest I could find and it's right across an awesome bar.
I found it to be cozy and basically a good deal for the price.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Dion T
Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

Bring your own blankets and wear socks! Room smells gross and mold in the bathrooms! Good enough if you have to stay somewhere but look around 1st.. wont stay the 2nd night or recommending this to anyone else.......................

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank angela m
Reviewed December 9, 2014

The bare necessities on a budget. Once she found the booking (messy office, stacks of paper everywhere) the price quoted was immediately questioned. Her dissatisfaction at the low number ($32/night) brought to my attention. I just shrugged to give her the impression that it wasn't my problem. She accepted and proceeded to check me in. Asked if I needed the network password, gave me the room number and key and said to go around back.

Room was ancient...if the walls - and bed! - could talk, the stories (Oh my!) they would tell! Clean, smell sorta reminded me of a hospital. Bed was okay comfortable, at least not lumpy. If you just need a place to crash (but aren't in a hurry to shower since there's no hot water), then this is the place for you! There's the "Meet Market" across the street so if you happen to get lucky the ambiance will be the least of your worries...

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Upon arrival the front desk managers were great. They gave me great advice on restaurants and things to do in Downtown Tucson. Rooms were very quiet and kept clean considering the historic age of the hotel. The price of the room was perfect for the amount of service I received. Its a great place to stay for a weekend or even a night. Will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo