See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 31, 2015

The copper cactus inn is a collection of several buildings that are basically small sleeping rooms. I foolishly stayed there one week night and regretted it. First off the office was locked at 6;40 PM but I could see the TV going and hear voices in the room.I got pissed and found a fast food place,ate,went back 40 minutes later and the office was now open and the clerk denied that the door was locked!!! Rest of motel is dump and cost me with tax $42 , You can do better

Room tip: Try the motel 6
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Bill83873
Reviewed June 24, 2015

It's an older place, but a great place to stay. Never any problems. Been staying here for years. The swimming pool is ok. Quiet in the summer time, ( no college ). We would always recommend this place, it is very good for the price.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Scott Z
Reviewed June 2, 2015

It's old and basic but after traveling for hours it will do!
Plus the price was the cheapest I could find and it's right across an awesome bar.
I found it to be cozy and basically a good deal for the price.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Dion T
Reviewed February 15, 2015 via mobile

Bring your own blankets and wear socks! Room smells gross and mold in the bathrooms! Good enough if you have to stay somewhere but look around 1st.. wont stay the 2nd night or recommending this to anyone else.......................

Date of stay: February 2015
2  Thank angela m
Reviewed December 9, 2014

The bare necessities on a budget. Once she found the booking (messy office, stacks of paper everywhere) the price quoted was immediately questioned. Her dissatisfaction at the low number ($32/night) brought to my attention. I just shrugged to give her the impression that it wasn't my problem. She accepted and proceeded to check me in. Asked if I needed the network password, gave me the room number and key and said to go around back.

Room was ancient...if the walls - and bed! - could talk, the stories (Oh my!) they would tell! Clean, smell sorta reminded me of a hospital. Bed was okay comfortable, at least not lumpy. If you just need a place to crash (but aren't in a hurry to shower since there's no hot water), then this is the place for you! There's the "Meet Market" across the street so if you happen to get lucky the ambiance will be the least of your worries...

Date of stay: December 2014