“Awesome food AND staff. I went twice during my stay in Tucson”
Review of Fuku Sushi

Fuku Sushi
Ranked #1,531 of 2,162 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: West University
Neighbourhood: West University
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Nice vibe just down the street of U of A. Staff were friendly, prompt, accommodating, and very cool. Delicious rolls. Try the Stop Drop and Roll. Lot's of seafood/variety and a nice spice/kick. Calamari and Miso were prepared a bit different than at home, but tasty nonetheless. I would go back just to chat and drink beer with the staff....lol. Definitely worth dropping in for lunch or casual dinner.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Any of u who know or follow me know I am very fair: Music was so loud I couldn't think. Sat down for 5 minutes with nobody coming over. Went to sushi bar and finally got the chef dude. Counter was sticky and nasty. Ordered a Kirin - 10 minutes nothing. Finally told a waiter and he got my beer. Took over 20 minutes for my food. Good rolls though. Nobody checked on me for 45 minutes!!!!! I left a ten and walked out. I have NEVER dined and dashed but they would not even look at me. Their loss. Horrible. Do not go unless u want free food.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! I recommend (for dinner) to come during happy hour. The sushi is so much more affordable, I believe it is everyday 3-6pm. So many to choose from, and the three we picked were absolutely amazing! I also loved the atmosphere.

The picture I provided isn't what came out right away. There were 8 pieces each to start (24 total).

Reviewed September 4, 2016

inside this restaurant is absolutely freezing cold but luckily there have a couple of tables out front. The sushi was good and very resonably priced, huge variety on the menu.

Reviewed May 25, 2016 via mobile

Family of 4 thought that we would go for some sushi. Went at 7 pm. No trouble being seated since the place was nearly empty. We only ordered water to drink. Ordered food at around 7:05 pm- Appetizers: 1 miso soup, 1 order of egg roll, 1 edamame and small salad. Main course: 2 basic rice bowls and 2 standard rolls. Result: 7:15- edamame and egg roll delivered. 7:20 miso soup delivered. 7:25 small salad delivered. 7:35 pm two rolls delivered. So, two people had main course while others watched. 7:45 pm told rice bowls "would be right out." 8:05 pm one rice bowl delivered - not made as ordered. We gave up on the rice bowls, paid our check and left. Too bad, great location, but needs major management improvement.

Been to Fuku Sushi? Share your experiences!