“Fun atmosphere”

Cuisines: Sushi
Neighbourhood: West University
Neighbourhood: West University
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Food is ok but the vibe is awesome for celebrating college life. The drinks are definitely worth a trip

Reviewed March 21, 2017

food is good service is okay its in an area of town built for the college crowd sushi it up to par with the location

Reviewed February 2, 2017

Nice vibe just down the street of U of A. Staff were friendly, prompt, accommodating, and very cool. Delicious rolls. Try the Stop Drop and Roll. Lot's of seafood/variety and a nice spice/kick. Calamari and Miso were prepared a bit different than at home, but tasty nonetheless. I would go back just to chat and drink beer with the staff....lol. Definitely worth dropping in for lunch or casual dinner.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Any of u who know or follow me know I am very fair: Music was so loud I couldn't think. Sat down for 5 minutes with nobody coming over. Went to sushi bar and finally got the chef dude. Counter was sticky and nasty. Ordered a Kirin - 10 minutes nothing. Finally told a waiter and he got my beer. Took over 20 minutes for my food. Good rolls though. Nobody checked on me for 45 minutes!!!!! I left a ten and walked out. I have NEVER dined and dashed but they would not even look at me. Their loss. Horrible. Do not go unless u want free food.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Loved this place! I recommend (for dinner) to come during happy hour. The sushi is so much more affordable, I believe it is everyday 3-6pm. So many to choose from, and the three we picked were absolutely amazing! I also loved the atmosphere.

The picture I provided isn't what came out right away. There were 8 pieces each to start (24 total).

Been to Fuku Sushi? Share your experiences!