All reviews tucson airport lending library front desk fresh baked cookies free cookies ice water hot items hot breakfast next morning would stay here again great place to stay third floor shuttle service bed was comfortable night's sleep room was large rooms were very clean
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great place to stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a variety of food. The staff was friendly. We were very pleased with our stay. We would stay here again if traveling in this area.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This Country Inn & Suites is the best that I have stayed at in regards to the staff. The young man
working in the morning is just incredible! If he is not helping guests (which is is great at!) he’s changing light bulbs in the lobby or cleaning something. He definitely made me feel like I was at home and made my stay incredible. As for the room there is a lot of upgrades that could be done but the service made the stay so much better. I will definitely stay here in the future visits to Tucson!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

We scheduled an overnight at this hotel after a late-arriving Tucson flight. The facilities were immaculate. Front desk staff were friendly and offered us water and cookies. The complimentary breakfast was full of variety and tasty offerings. Shuttle service was provided. We will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2018

This is NOT a nice place to stay. While staff was super, the hotel is not. Soiled floors, bad lumpy beds, dirty walls, the bathroom was filthy. The room smelled musty the whole time we were there, couldn't get the air to work right. The finish on the tub/shower surround was worn off, mold around the top of the tub/shower surround. The shower head was last cleaned - "never." It had calcium build up that made the water spray every which way except on the person taking the shower. I don't think housekeeping checks the microwaves for cleanliness and there is water penetrating in and around the windows creating water damage and mold, most notably in the cafeteria. I really felt bad for staff as there is no way they can keep up with the disrepair. I finally bought cleaning supplies and took to it myself. I only stayed here because there was nothing else available. I have honestly stayed at nicer Motel 6's. I am sure you get the picture. : (

Room Tip: NOT a good choice
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2018

My daughter and I stayed here on a cross country trip between Dallas and Los Angeles. This was night 2. There was nothing terrible about this location but it just wasn't great. There was a pervasive smell - not a terribly unpleasant smell, but not a pleasant smell either. But there was definitely some kind of odor. There were too few outlets available, especially next to the bed and next to the desk. The shower had a weak water flow and the towels were small and thin. This location is near the airport but there are very few dining places (other than fast food) in the vicinity. When we checked in, there was no one at the front desk, no sign of explanation, no way to let anyone know we had arrived - I waited probably 5-7 minutes for someone to show up. After a 10 hour drive, the last thing I wanted to do was stand around waiting.
We did have a cat traveling with us so it was nice to have a place that accepts pets and the $25 pet fee was less than some places charge.
One more thing - why do some hotels insist on putting the ice bucket in the bathroom? That is SOOOO gross! There are so many germs in there especially since most people do not close the lid prior to flushing so I did not want to use the ice bucket at all even though I prefer ice water prior to bedtime.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family