All reviews front desk king bed full size refrigerator quiet location would definitely stay here again long stay free breakfast extended stay cleaning staff nice breakfast nice property home away from home gm dryer roomy campus desert
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Towneplace suites at William center is a nice, clean, descent Hotel that offets more thank you May need, nice breakfast, fully equiped suites.
It is a real value for money Hotel eligible for extended stay also.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Dear Dimitrios A,

Thank you for choosing the TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre for your recent stay. We work hard to make sure our guests have a comfortable and memorable stay with us. We are so pleased that your experience was positive and that you found us to be a great value. We would be delighted to accommodate you again in future and hope that you will stay with us again!

Shantell Moreno

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights when I needed to be in Tucson on business.

I had a king bed with a small sofa, small desk and a kitchen that was equipped well enough for me to make a breakfast quesadilla on one morning after having tried the in-house breakfast, give that a miss if you can.

The staff was friendly and efficient and the public areas and my room were very clean.

The downfall in this area is in the breakfast offering, marketing has done a great job but execution is not there. Just give it a miss and go to one of the nearby diners.

For a quiet respite after a day of running around it’s good value for money.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank CaymanCindy
Shantell M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you CaymanCindy, for your honest review regarding your stay with us. I understand your concerns about our breakfast offerings. We are making improvements as we know this is a important meal of the day. Our staff is working to ensure our service and execution pull through for each guest.

We hope that you think of us on your future trips to Tucson.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Worst nightmare. First the free dinner was a joke, it started at 5:30 and gone by 5:45 and no one speaks English. Then I was charged for free internet. I am a Marriott reward member but it was not out on my account. He continued to say that I picked the wrong one and argued with me regarding the internet. There is no such fast internet in a hotel. I would not dare want fast internet or pay for it when it’s free. Instead of making it right, he just argue argue and accuse me of wanting fast service. My family just about booked out the hotel and this is how we are treated. Also Victoria answered the phone addressed me by name and said I spoke to the manager and he fixed it. When I asked for an updated receipt that is when she said he left for the day. When I ask for a number he magically flew his carpet and was back in the hotel to take my call! Wow!! He said he was in a meeting. What liars!!! I will definitely be making a dispute with my credit card. Is this what the Marriott is about????

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Latasha H
Shantell M, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Tucson Williams Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. Seeing we have fell short of your expiation as a Towneplace suites. We would use your review to provide training to our team to ensure no guest is unsatisfied with their stay. Although we at the Towenplace Suites Tucson William Centre we would like to resolve these issues we do not offer a complimentary dinner. As the General Manager I would like the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your stay with us. Again thank you for your review and I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

When traveling, I have pet peeves. One of them is dirty bathrooms in a hotel. Stains on the toilet seat, ugh! The rest of the room was clean, but I had to wipe down all the bathroom surfaces. I did not address this with the front desk, but it just made everything else in the room feel dirty. Compared to other Marriott properties that I've stayed in, breakfast choices were poor. I will not return to this property if I'm in Tucson in the future. There a too many choices in the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chirish61

Thank you for your review. As the new General Manager of the Towneplace suites I appreciate the time you have taken to fill out a review. We are striving each day to improve our guest stay experience. We will use your review as a teachable moment for our staff so that we can better ourselves. I apologies for the cleanliness issues you encountered I can assure you this is not our standard.
We do look forward to being able to provide a fresh and clean product on your next stay.
Thank you for your business.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I had misgivings about staying here, having not liked another TownePlace Suites that I stayed at earlier. But the price was right and I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did. The staff are friendly and efficient, the rooms are beautiful, and it has everything to make it feel like a home away from home: multiple washers/dryers, computer/printer readily available, ample parking, etc. I've already reserved another stay for next month. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Budlapara

Thank you for your stay as well as your review. We are thankful we have exceeded your expectations. Here at the Towneplace we are looking forward to your next stay with us. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

Thank you again for your business.