“clean and welcoming”
Review of RoadRunner Hostel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tucson
RoadRunner Hostel
ogden dunes indiana
“clean and welcoming”
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Wonderful location and welcoming staff make this a comfortable, affordable alternative to boring hotel stays. The staff is knowledgeable about local attractions and prides themselves on problem solving for the harried traveler. The location is excellent with a yoga studio down and street and two natural foods grocery stores within walking distance. I travel for business once a year to Tucson and have stayed at The Roadrunner for the past l0 years. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Room Tip: I like the private rooms- they are affordable and clean.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank cynthia h

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 3 February 2012

We've been travelling for 4 months throughout the USA and this hostel was one of the best we have stayed in. It is very reasonably priced, clean, secure, the kitchen is really good and the staff are super friendly and helpful. If you are planning to stay in Tucson then you should definitely stay here, particularly as it is very close to the downtown area. Thanks very much Jimmy and staff, TNT.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Tom S
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I had never stayed at The Roadrunner Hostel in Tucson. But, since I have 8 in my party, I wanted an affordable place to stay for the week. I haven't been disappointed.

The staff at the hostel has bent over backwards to make our 7 day stay comfortable. We have clean towels and rugs for kitchen and bath every day. They keep the facilities very clean considering all the traffic. I have not had to ask for anything because each staff person makes a point of asking me what our needs are before I get the chance to ask for something.

I will likely be bringing another university group of students to Tucson next year. I will arrange to have us stay here. The price was affordable and the experience has been more than satisfactory.

Kudos to the hostel and its management and staff!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank DrFisch
brighton
Reviewed 18 January 2012

A very clean,friendly and central place to stay in Tucson. Staff always helpful and at $40 anight the private rooms are excellent value ; staying a week you even get a night free.good cooking facilities and cheap laundry and contrary to previous reviews wifi available in private rooms.Wouldn't hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank topjox
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 12 December 2011

Heay! I just want to say that the RoadRunner Hostel is a sweet hostel to stay at and the staff are amazing. The staff really make you feel right at home and are super nice. Plus the location of the hostel to downtown and fourth avenue cant be beat. In all, I highly recomnded staying at the RoadRunner Hostel. Laslty if you are into climbing there is a climbing gym right around the corner from the hostel.

-kendra-

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank kendra k
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Expect a warm friendliness when you arrive.
I've never stayed at a cleaner, better managed hostel.

Its a short walk from downtown Tucson,
which is high on my list of favorite places.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank bill e
Lafayette, Colorado
Reviewed 7 November 2011

RoadRunner Hostel was an excellent place to stay during my recent trip to Tucson. The staff was very helpful during the planning stages and made accommodations for my particular needs during my stay. The hostel is clean, charming, safe and comfortable. It is also very well located; it's an easy walk from not only all downtown attractions but also from the Ronstadt bus station ($1.50 to the airport on Suntran's #6 bus line). In addition to all this, I manage to get an excellent night of sleep in a dorm room. I don't think you can beat that for $20 a night!

Room Tip: dorms served me very well
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo