“Amazing, personalized experience”

Southwest Trekking
Ranked #21 of 40 Tours in Tucson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Southwest Trekking is a professional guide service based in Tucson, AZ. Whether your into mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking (trekking), wildlife, planets or the stars, we can provide you with the guides to make it all happen. Our well-trained guides are friendly and dedicated to providing you a safe, unique, and unforgettable journey though remote areas of Southern Arizona.
Reviewed November 29, 2014

I cannot give a high enough recommendation to Southwest Trekking. pNut was fantastic on so many levels. 1) Tons of fun 2) Ability to customize our experience to exactly what we wanted 3) Incredible knowledge of mountain biking and nature 4) Loads of patience in teaching us methods for Mountain biking. We had an awesome time! The equipment is also tip-top. My friend and I were going to rent bikes and go on our own and after talking to pNut, we decided to hire him as our guide. We got so much more out of the experience by going with pNut and Southwest Trekking. He chose the perfect area for our ability, which also happened to be gorgeous! He also planned the timing perfectly for us to see the sunset. pNuts passion for biking and teaching other comes out in his natural enthusiasm.
At one point, I wiped out and my bike tire was punctured by a cactus. pNut came to the rescue, immediately checked my health and then went right into action changing out my bike tire. He had the preparedness and know-how of a true professional.
I wish I could take pNut on all of my adventures! If you're in Tucson, be sure to look up Southwest Trekking!

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank Claudia C

Been to Southwest Trekking? Share your experiences!