Open today: 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great trekking guide

Trek in Catalina foothills. This 4-hour trek was by far the highlight of our 10 day holiday. Very... read more

Reviewed April 14, 2017
PeterTiger2
Belley, France
Desert Biking Adventure = Happy boys = Happy Parents!

In Tucson, staying at the JW Marriott, for Spring Break with the fam including my 2 crazy boys (8... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2017
travelmaniac2015
Houston, Texas
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 4, 2015 via mobile

Koi was an awesome mountain biking guide. As novice mountain bikers he took the time to teach technique & safety. He did a great job picking a trail at our level & also was knowledgeable about local plants & animals. The only bad thing was that it had to end!

2  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed November 29, 2014

I cannot give a high enough recommendation to Southwest Trekking. pNut was fantastic on so many levels. 1) Tons of fun 2) Ability to customize our experience to exactly what we wanted 3) Incredible knowledge of mountain biking and nature 4) Loads of patience in teaching us methods for Mountain biking. We had an awesome time! The equipment is also tip-top. My friend and I were going to rent bikes and go on our own and after talking to pNut, we decided to hire him as our guide. We got so much more out of the experience by going with pNut and Southwest Trekking. He chose the perfect area for our ability, which also happened to be gorgeous! He also planned the timing perfectly for us to see the sunset. pNuts passion for biking and teaching other comes out in his natural enthusiasm.
At one point, I wiped out and my bike tire was punctured by a cactus. pNut came to the rescue, immediately checked my health and then went right into action changing out my bike tire. He had the preparedness and know-how of a true professional.
I wish I could take pNut on all of my adventures! If you're in Tucson, be sure to look up Southwest Trekking!

2  Thank Claudia C