All reviews private patio the breakfast area room was clean excellent breakfast continental breakfast convenient location third floor nice pool great room would stay here again fresh fruit nice stay happy hour lq pets campus microwave
Reviewed October 7, 2018

We were put into a Jr. Suite with a seperate bedroom, the bedroom was nice. The living room part needed several more lights. The window near the bar / kitchen? area was very dirty. The so called kitchen consisted of a mini fridge and micro wave, no plates, no knives or forks or paper towels.
The room had been nicely painted but on the down side even after asking the front desk the living room carpet still had something on it like trash. The front desk did have the a/c repaired and did get a stopper for the tube.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert H
Donna O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2018

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to offer us feedback to your stay with us. You feed back is very important to us and I will definitely review your comments with the team here. We would love to have you stay with again whenever in the Tucson area:)

Reviewed October 2, 2018

This is a very nice hotel for the price. I thought it was closer to the University of Arizona than it ended up being, but it was not that far away. I was on my way back from a trip to MA and was driving down from Phoenix. Since I had a workshop at the U of A in the morning I stayed here and it worked out very well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Donna O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

We are so glad to hear about your recent visit. We would love to have you join us again whenever you find yourself in the Tucson area again! Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback:)

Reviewed September 28, 2018

This is a nice and well-managed hotel. Interior hallways and lots of free parking area. Serves a decent breakfast, Staff is efficient and courteous. Swimming pool is a unique design where you don't have to sit on steps to enjoy shallow water. A nice interior patio around the pool with tables and lounge chairs, and another interior patio for quiet reading among peaceful vegetation. I have stayed here a number of times for pleasure or when in Tucson for doctor appointments. Their location is ideal with just a short drive to a wide variety of museums, Reid Park, Tucson Botanical Garden, and numerous eating choices.

Stayed: September 2018

Hello again!

It's been a few weeks since your last visit with us. Please know that we would love to have you as our guest anytime you are in the Tucson area:)

Reviewed September 26, 2018

My experience with the La Quinta Reid Park was excellent. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good in a relaxed atmosphere. I give a special shout out to Mona who is a sweet, uplifting person who kept the breakfast bar well stocked and clean. Thanks to all the staff for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Donna O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Hello Kathleen!
Thank you again for taking the time to offer your feedback about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to having you with us again! I have passed your comments on to Mona and she was so happy to hear it:)

Reviewed September 21, 2018

I stay at Reid Park whenever I pass through Tucson. I always find the staff congenial and helpful. The property is clean and well maintained. I definitely recommend it for a stay-over. The breakfast offering is among the best I have found in hotel offered meals.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Donna O, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Hello Jim and thank you for your feedback. I appreciate you taking the time in doing so as our guest comments are very important to us in knowing what makes your stay the best stay, and any areas we need to adjust and improve.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!