All reviewsbreakfasts were greatlovely homelocal attractionshave stayed here several timesa wonderful stayour room was spaciousstayed nightstombstonecomfort
Reviewed September 26, 2012

A very nice experience for my first trip to Tucson. Rooms were very clean with all amenities needed and more. Susan makes the best breakfast I have had during any of my travels. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were visiting to drop our son off at the university, our first to go. What was a stressful and emotional time was made much better by our stay with Susan. After a long day of moving in and getting our son set up, it was so nice to get back to the house, sit in the courtyard and just relax. Our room was perfect for us, and there was total privacy unlike some other B&Bs. Breakfast was outstanding. Our best recommendation: We are booked to go back to the Sam Hughes Inn for Parents' Weekend in October.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Micheal and I had a very special weekend at the Sam Hughes Inn. I made reservations on line and the transaction was very easy. We were going to the University of Arizona game and the B&B was within walking distance to the stadium. I mentioned to Susan that it was Micheal's birthday and she made his favorite breakfast.

The room was great and the gardens was very tranquil. We had a lovely, romantic weekend.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

So very relaxing, lovely rooms, beautiful courtyard, terrific breakfasts...

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Susan Banner (and Lucy) provide the most wonderful, clean, relaxing environment! My sisters and I had a reunion weekend here - the courtyard is so beautiful and so relaxing, Susan's breakfasts are the best I have ever experienced, the location is so central to everything...we were made to feel so welcome it was like Susan was one of our sisters - I honestly just wanted to stay forever! I will ALWAYS stay here from now on when I come to Tucson! Thank you Susan! Jenny Liu

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family