“Great variety for healthy eating”

Renee's Organic Oven
Ranked #9 of 2,211 Restaurants in Tucson
Price range: US$11 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: A local restaurant with a focus on casual excellence. Our menu offers something great for everyone. We look forward to having you join us here today~ Great service, a thoughtful wine list featuring Arizona wine, SIP certified and make for great menu pairing. Excellent cocktails, beer served in frosty pints and a great happy hour served daily 4-6 and all day Tuesday's & Sunday's Renee's is not a chain and we are not a affiliated with any other restaurant.
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I was overwhelmed with all of the vegan, vegetarian and gluten free choices. My husband and I were seated close to the door and Renee was at the register and answering the phone and greeting/seating people. She helped us navigate the menu and guide us to choose food that would fit our dietary needs. I look forward to going back and trying many more items. I had the zucchini noodles with pesto and my husband had the chicken Parm sandwich. We also shared the caprese cutting board appetizer. Renee’s also offers a happy hour pricing. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank arthursmom11

Reviewed September 12, 2018

We visited Renee's after a morning of ziplining and were starving. We ordered vegan/gluten free items. It was so much fun to have such a variety of options. So frequently, vegan options are very limited. The food was delicious. The service was warm and friendly. We will absolutely return to Renee's when in the Tucson area again.

1  Thank karenrN55XT
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Salads, pizzas and pastas are hand crafted and fabulous. Vegan and gluten free options. Desserts are decadent and the beverage list includes organic wines and local beers. It's all good!!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank sjmilleraz
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Renee’s stands out as a great restaurant in a city full of excellent choices. It is small and a little dark. The food is nutritious and expertly prepared. Salads and pizza or calzones are a must. Nice wine list. The prickly pear lemonade is delicious.

1  Thank elaineh00per
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I have gone here with visiting friends, and with family, I just love it. The atmosphere is great and the food fabulous. I went with my mother-in-law who is celiac and they did a good job with gluten free.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Renee's Organic Oven? Share your experiences!