“Good tasting food”

Add it.
Mina's Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My wife and I went to Mina's Thai restaurant and enjoyed it. We ordered the egg rolls, spicy chicken and mushroom soup and a couple of chicken dishes. One was spicy and the other was not. The egg rolls were not fried which and tasted very good. They came with a mild sauce that tasted very good. The soup was excellent. Medium spice which was just right. Th soup used coconut milk as a base. The chicken main courses were also very good. The only complaint I have is that the portions on the main meal were not what I am used too. They seemed a little small. Other than that we were very happy with the experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Nailbanger Here Again; Where to start. How about the Owner and her grandchildren coloring at the table next to us during dinner? Or how about the small portions. Or the poor service. Or the average food. Need I go on? This place is highly over rated by local. Either they have never had great Thai Food or there is a conspiracy. In any case I never go back.

2  Thank PJ D
Reviewed February 21, 2013

The minute I walked in I was worried. There is a strange smell about the place. It was almost empty, one other table of two. Service was prompt and friendly but then the food came. Several of us ordered various Pad Thai dishes and a couple ordered the curries. We ate it but it wasn't very good, lacked veggies and essential ingredients and presentation looked like slop on a plate. Overpriced for what they serve too! We all agreed we will never return, there is much better food in Tucson than Mina's.

3  Thank robinwest
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We have eating at Mina's since we moved from Houston to Tucson. We eat there probably once a week. We have liked Every single dish that we have ordered. Lots of vegetables, fresh and tasty. But their curries are "excellent". We also like their rolls and their soups. Over all we highly recommend it to anybody. J. and I.

1  Thank Imelda K
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Mina's is a long time favorite. The curry's are outstanding and other favorites include Pad Thai and Pineapple Rice. Really, we've loved everthing we've had there - and the service is excellent as well. I think you'll love Mina's.

1  Thank Cathy C