Excellent suite style room with a generous amount of room. Our room had a balcony with a nice view of the Catalina mountains (see photo). Complimentary Internet access was available in the public areas only, there was a wired connection in-room however I did not use it, there may be a fee with the wired connection. The nightly Manager’s reception was very good, complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks were available along with snacks, such as chips/salsa, nuts, animal crackers, etc. Breakfast in the morning is excellent and complimentary as with most Embassy Suites; the omelet station is the center piece and made excellent omelets. Also available were french toast, cereals, muffins, and many types of fresh fruit. The staff were very professional and friendly. This hotel is an excellent value in this area, definitely will return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona