We spent 3 nights at this hotel, and enjoyed it very much. The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfasts and happy hour were both terrific. However, I would recommend that you ask for a room that is not on the first floor facing the pool. We originally had a first floor room facing the pool, and we did not want to keep the curtains open, so that we would have some privacy. This made the room quite dark.
We requested a move to a room on a higher floor, and were told that our belongings would be moved by hotel staff while we were out. When we returned, our belongings had not yet been moved, and we were told that we would have to move ourselves. Eventually, the hotel staff agreed to move our luggage, and we ended up in a very pleasant second floor room, directly above our original room.
Aside from the room/move issue, we enjoyed staying at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Embassy Suites Tucson's Paloma Village is nestled in the breathtaking foothills of the Catalina Mountains overlooking Tucson. Our upscale hotel features 119 suites. All are equipped with two 32-inch flat screen televisions, work desk, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. We offer complimentary breakfast and a nightly reception. We have a heated-pool, hot tub, state-of-the-art fitness and business center. Walk to a great variety of dining, spa facilities, art galleries and trendy shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tucson Paloma Village Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tucson Paloma Village Arizona