“All Good!”

Tucson Tamale Company
Ranked #18 of 2,208 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed October 3, 2018

It's hard to say what I like most about Tucson Tamale. Let's say that I went because I love that the owners "do the right thing" and stay connected to the community in meaningful ways. BUT I stay for the amazing variety of Tamales that are made with love and the finest ingredients. The place is not huge on ambiance, but it's always clean, the counter staff is always pleasant and the tamales ROCK.

1  Thank lifeisgoodtes

Reviewed September 3, 2018

It's no wonder Tucson Tamale is so popular in our city - there are good choices for vegetarians and vegans, and the tamales always taste fresh. You can find them in local grocery stores too if you prefer to dine at home.

1  Thank sjmilleraz
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Nice quaint little eatery. A place to go and enjoy the best tamales I have ever had.Choice of 2. I had chicken and pork. They were fresh with a nice amount of filling to masa and flavorful. There are different sides. I had the Rice and beans along with the coleslaw. It was excellent.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

Thank you Veronica for allowing me to come in and order close to closing. Service was friendly and the tamales were hot and yummy. I particularly like the Sonoran chicken tamale. Full salsa bar with many options -- from mild to hot. Counter service with several tables. Two tamales, rice, beans, and chips -- I was stuffed....but it was so good, I wanted more!

1  Thank obg4
Todd M, Owner at Tucson Tamale Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback the service you received from Veronica and the team. This is our expectation and we are happy to hear it was fulfilled on you visit. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The tamales are excellent & a big variety of flavors. They ship their tamales anywhere in the US. I highly recommend making a stop at this restaurant.

1  Thank lcisneros
Todd M, Owner at Tucson Tamale Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thanks for the feedback and sharing out our shipping service. Great way to have our tamales anywhere you live!