1,421 results
All reviews double tree javelina cantina breakfast buffet lobby bar golf course shuttle service business trip tennis courts fitness center bed was very comfortable happy hour convention patio cactus university
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

To begin with the restaurants at the hotel had very poor service and the food was even worse. They never replenished the amenities in the room such as soap, shampoo, conditioner or towels unless you made a request. I attempted to contact the front desk several times and the phone would ring 20 to 30 times, I just ended up walking downstairs. I would not recommend this hotel for a family stay or business.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jon C, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Dear b P,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay. We utilize your honest and constructive critique, of our hotel and services, to improve the areas in which we lack. I will make sure the front desk is actively engaged in the guest experience, and that the phones are being answered quickly and with a smile. I will speak to our housekeeping department to make sure they are keeping our guests well stocked on their amenities during each stay. Lastly, I will work with the Restaurant manager and Chef to ensure the service in our restaurants is excellent as well as the food. Again, thank you for your feedback it is our goal that as we correct these issues, we can have you as our guest again for a flawless stay.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

the staff makes you feel welcome and your business is appreciated. there is nothing i would have asked for or changed during my stay. the breakfast buffet had a nice selection of food, including fresh fruit. i will be back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jack B,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent visit. I am glad that our staff are promoting those feelings with our guests. That's exactly how we want our guests to feel while they are at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments to them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you as our guest again!

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Always an excellent property, and enjoyable stay. Always friendly staff waiting to help with your request, and always a warm cookie per guest at check in. Older property, with 95% of property always being very well maintained, clean, and attractively updated, including rooms I've stayed in. Great paved 4 mi. multi use path across the street along with one of the oldest and mature golf courses in the Tucson Parks & Rec. system. On prem bar/restaurant, movies near by. Try TUCSON First!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Randy P,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent visit. I appreciate the time you took to provide us with your honest and gracious critique of our hotel and services. I am delighted that you have been able to have an enjoyable stay each time you have visited our property. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope you allow us the opportunity to serve you as our guest again!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We've stayed here several times going to visit my brother. It's close enough to the University, the rooms are clean, and the beds are comfy. We ordered their new pizookie and it wasn't overpriced and was tasty and delivered in a timely manner. No complaints!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jon C, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2016

Dear Abby B,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay. I am glad that our location has been convenient for you to come visit your brother. Your satisfaction is crucial to our operations and I sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing us. we hope to continue to have you as our guest soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

As a Hilton Honors member we booked a casita several months in advance. The day before at hotel prompting we used mobile checkin and the casita was pre assigned. On Saturday upon arrival we were informed the casitas were not ready and were only cleaned after all of the rooms in the hotel were finished? The logic in that is beyond this humble mind to understand! We took an available room and gladly changed our five day stay to a one night thinking the hotel was over booked. What a laugh we had when we looked at the parking lot the next morning and most of the spaces were empty. I have stayed here in the past without problems, but I guess everything is subject to change.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jon C, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2016

Dear Prine041745,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay. We utilize your honest and constructive critique, of our hotel and services, to improve the areas in which we lack. I apologize that we did not have your room ready upon check-in. I will work with the Housekeeping manager to see how we can have those rooms ready quickly and on time, even on the busy days. I'm sorry to hear your trip was cut short due to that incident. I do hope that on your next visit, we can have your room ready, so that you can have a relaxing stay and full experience.