We loved the intimate, quiet atmosphere, the SW ambiance and motif, and the views are magnificent. This is a great getaway from the typical busy resorts. The Grill restaurant was top notch and we found ourselves sitting on the terrace drinking wine and eating the SW cuisine. We stayed in and recommend casita #48 which had a fireplace and overlooks the canyon and mountains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience resort luxury with authentic, southwestern ambiance in Tucson, Arizona. Discover the romantic and vintage style of Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort. Rich in Tucson history, the resort resides in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains on 34 acres of natural desert landscape. Botanical gardens envelop the resort's private casitas, guest rooms and suites. Authentic adobe structures and hand-carved, wood-beamed ceilings circa 1929 are just a few of the preserved details amidst modern day amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Hotel Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Tucson
- Hacienda Del Sol Hotel
- Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort Tucson, Arizona