First visit to Tucson and although we travel extensively, I believe it was our first Loews hotel. We were attracted to this property because of the 36 holes of golf and the walking trails. When we checked in, since we were staying for 5 nights, they offered us free valet parking and free internet for the week. We accept! Our rate was under $200 per night for an upgraded king room, which for a luxury resort is a great rate. Here's what was great at the hotel: The pool, the service at the pool, the two walking trails, both golf courses, the service at the golf courses, the Starbucks area and breakfast lunch area, the dinners at their Flying V restaurant and the spa. I literally found NOTHING wrong with this place. The people were friendly, everyone wanted to please and everything offered from room, food, drinks and recreation were wonderful. Nice job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucson's spectacular 'Ventana' or 'Window' to the Soul of the Sonoran desert-is Loews Ventana Canyon. Discover a magical perspective high above Tucson's Catalina Mountains, where this stunning natural retreat offers a variety of activities, signature services and experiences to relax, energize and inspire guests. A playground of visitor delights includes: the luxurious Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center; Canyon hiking; professional stargazing; 2 Tom Fazio-designed PGA golf courses and lighted tennis courts; 2 swimming pools; a fitness center; nearby riding trails and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Loews Ventana Canyon Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel Tucson
- Loews Tucson
- Tucson Loews
- Loews Ventana Canyon Resort Tucson, Arizona