3,160 results
All reviews flying v cascade lounge natural waterfall huge tub koi pond golf course guacamole william arce city view hiking trail beautiful property catalina foothills sonoran desert fitness center the entire staff tennis courts tucson area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely beautiful property with fantastic views and a great food menu. Would highly recommend this location to anyone looking for a romantic weekend getaway! The staff was very friendly and very accommodating! I can’t say enough good things about my overall experience!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
Tony P, General Manager at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Loews Ventana Canyon Resort soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel in an incredible setting. Architecture complimenting the mountain canyon it is built in. This is the best hotel in Tucson. Quiet with truly friendly staff who go beyond trying to make your experience memorable. Great food and I live the "living room" lobby bar with spectacular views of the mountains. Fantastic golf if you want it. Great hiking right in the neighborhood. Rooms are spacious and updated, the hotel is very well maintained.

Room Tip: I prefer the mountain view, but you can have pool view or city, the hotel is shaped like a V
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Tony P, General Manager at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. I am delighted to hear what a great time you had during your stay and that you were able to explore and enjoy all that our beautiful desert resort has to offer. I hope your travels bring you back to Loews Ventana Canyon Resort again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not only is the hotel beautiful, the restaurant is delicious, breakfast buffet has fantastic options (unless a movie crew is taping there), the pool is beautifully surrounded by mountains, a waterfall & has a butterfly garden, but the employees are really nice and helpful. Plus you can bring your dogs here which always makes for a good sign of a genuinely solid place. Clean rooms with nice views. Only negative is that I wish they wouldn’t wash a towel if it’s hung up tho since it’s such a water waster. The took my towels to change out even though it was hung up and I’d only used it once. (That’s why 4 instead of 5 stars)

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great time during your stay and that you were able to explore and enjoy all that our resort has to offer. I hope to welcome you back to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really nice resort and the staff was very personal and engaging from check-in to check-out. Even the maids took the time to say "hello" as I passed by. A big "Thanks" to Corey Cleary (security staff). We had a group of 12-15 that stay out in the lobby late into the morning and Corey arranged to get us drinks and food after everything was shut down. The views are spectacular and the rooms were clean and tidy. I was on a business trip for a conference, but will plan to go back with the family for a vacation at some point.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear what a great time you had during your stay and especially that Corey and our Team Members provided you with such excellent service. I will be sure that Corey is recognized for his work. Thank you again and I hope your travels bring you back to Loews Ventana Canyon Resort again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for business trip. Great views, clean rooms & plenty of space.
Flying V restaurant was good, and detached from hotel so you feel like you’re getting away.
Tip: walk up to the waterfall. They claim a 10 minute walk, it’s really 3 to 4 minute walk unless you stop to read the signs about native animals, cactus, and the waterfall. I suggest you read the signs and see the waterfall.
Great stay. I plan to come back with my wife next time.

Stayed: October 2018

Thank you for your TripAdvisor review and for joining us recently at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort. I am thrilled to hear what a great time you had during your stay and that you were able to relax and enjoy all that our beautiful desert resort has to offer. I look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again the next time you are in Tucson!