1,117 results
All reviews executive floor nice hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant air conditioner continental breakfast business trip room was clean and comfortable nice stay fitness center pool and hot tub saguaro national park happy hour elevator mountains refrigerator conference
Reviewed January 12, 2017

The hotel staff was very pleasant. The bed was the typically reliable Hilton bed - very comfortable. Unfortunately, the overall room condition was not up to Hilton standards in my book. It was a "tired" room in great need of repairs and an update. Stained and torn carpet, tarnished fixtures, stains on the ceiling, broken security latch, etc.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
pascoeamanda, Manager at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2017

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent stay. I am happy to let you know that we are going through a full hotel renovation this year. I hope that you will join us again in the future once it is completed.

Reviewed January 8, 2017

We have stayed here over the Christmas holidays for the last 3 years. I have usually said great things about this hotel but this year things were different. Our first room was not great. The air conditioning/heat system sounded like a jet plane. We had people come to our floor at 1:30am and talk in loud voices right outside our room. I called the front desk to come help and they did - but the people went into their room, turned on the TV very loudly and proceeded to talk until 3:30am. (I could not tell if they were on the phone or something else - but it was very annoying). We complained the next morning and were moved to a new room. It was quiet the first night but then got noisy again. I am not sure if it is the clientele of this hotel or something else.
The 4th morning I got up to take a shower and there was very little hot water - until this point the shower had been ok - except for a very slow drain - Seems the hotel hot water went out the night before and was not fixed until early the next day - so I guess the tank was not hot yet. Seems like come communication on this would have been useful. They must be having some major issues because another morning there was not much hot water again.
The housekeeping is edgy also - after 2 nights we never got a shampoo/conditioner/body cream again. Felt like they just come in pull the sheets up and leave. Empty toilet holder was not filled. We also had to ask for towels one night as none had been left for us.
I will be considering a new hotel for our holiday visits to Tucson now.
Front desk is very nice and they seem to try to help.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
pascoeamanda, Manager at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Ryan, please allow me to apologize on behalf of the entire team. I am so disappointed that you had so many issues. I would love to discuss your stay further. Please contact me at amanda.pascoe@hilton.com

Best Regards,
Amanda Pascoe
Director of Housekeeping

Reviewed January 6, 2017

Stayed with the family here. Beds were really comfortable. Very satisfied and will stay here again during my next trip to Tucson. Front desk was extremely welcoming and even put the space heater towards me because it was freezing outside when I checked in!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jessica, thank you for your great feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed January 6, 2017

The customer service at Hilton east side was outstanding! Not only was the team friendly, they bent over backwards to make sure our stay was wonderful. The onl The customer service at Hilton east side was outstanding! Not only was the team friendly, they bent over backwards to make sure our stay was wonderful. The rooms were clean, however they are becoming a little dated and could use a refresh.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
pascoeamanda, Manager at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2017

Sarah, Thank you for your kind comments regarding our team. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. I am happy to also let you know that we are doing a full renovation of the hotel this year. Hope to see you back when we are completed! Best, Amanda

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

We fled to Tucson for a few days to escape the Chicago winter. We stayed with family, but called Hilton to ask about using the pool. We are HH members and we stay at Hilton hotels often, so we were not surprised when Pablo, the manager at the Tucson East, totally set us up! He offered us the opportunity to use the pool and workout room for the day, and our kids had a blast. We invited our family over for lunch and it was great. Jason and the food and beverage staff were so nice to set a table for 11 outside so we could enjoy the beautiful weather. A perfect afternoon. Thanks Pablo and team. As always, Hilton never disappoints!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
pascoeamanda, Manager at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Your comments have been shared with our executive team. We look forward to hosting you and your family again in the future!