1,124 results
All reviews executive floor nice hotel front desk staff hotel restaurant continental breakfast room was clean and comfortable business trip fitness center nice stay pool and hot tub saguaro national park catalina mountains happy hour elevator refrigerator desert
Reviewed October 15, 2018

I have been a committed Hilton customer for business travel over the past decade. We selected this property during our recent leisure trip to Tucson, based upon my positive experience with the Hilton brand. Our stay went very well, reinforcing my support of Hilton.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed October 9, 2018

So the view from the lobby is so beautiful - we were happy to see the lovely mountain view from our room as well.

The hotel was clean and our room was great except the loud doors. There was slamming and slamming all night long. Not a very quiet hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Pros: Rooms are clean, updated, and spacious. Very nice lobby and bar. Decent pool. Ample free parking. Great staff and service throughout our experience.

Very far from UofA campus and downtown. Have gone overboard with energy efficient lighting in room. You can’t get enough light to do much. While blow dryer in room was new, it was not powerful enough to dry shoulder length female hair in less than 30 mins. Hotels need to remember that 50% of their guests are female today, for business and pleasure. Lights and blow dryers matter.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Stayed here on recent trip to Tuscon. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, the A/C worked well, the water pressure in shower was good, the staff was friendly, plenty of free parking. The only issue was the slamming of the doors. They were heavy and tended to slam. I would stay again. We did not go to the bar, but it did look nice.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Got NO sleep, walls are paper thin. All I heard from 10:30 to 3am was everyone else closing their doors. I was finally asleep only to be awakened by a wake up call to the room next to mine. HORRIBLE!!!
Staff was considerate. Voiced my grievance and was offered a coffee, would prefer a refund or a credit.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
TUSHE_GM, General Manager at Hilton Tucson East, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Mr. Michael Borders-
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and provide feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to get any sleep while you were with us. This is not something that is a common complaint, so I would like to look into the room you were in and see if there is perhaps something amiss with the door and threshold going into the room.
I'm glad to hear our staff was considerate, and they tried to make you feel better-- but I also understand your frustration about not being able to sleep, as that has a detrimental effect on your productivity the next day. Please reach out to me directly at amber.harkin@hilton.com so I can make this right for you.

Regards,