All reviews strip mall happy hour big lots chips and salsa yogurt coffee machine stay there again pool and hot tub tanque verde king room an older hotel restaurants within walking distance visit tucson saguaro national park lobby microwave lemmon
Reviewed September 15, 2018

I had stayed at this property previously and it did not greatly impress me but it was sufficient for our needs for visiting an elderly Aunt. This year I booked In August for our visit and coordinated my husband's dialysis with this hotel's location. In the mean time our bank had sent a new credit card and so I immediately updated this info on the website. I did not want any mishaps with my husband's dialysis. Upon updating the info, our rate raised $61.00. This rate was not shown to me until after the update! I immediately called Choice Hotels who called Comfort Suites and were told the manager Tesh Kishore would not honor our rate! We were not changing dates, type of room, etc...simply updating payment info! I called Comfort Suites but was not allowed to speak to the manager. Tracey placed the blame on Choice hotels but said she would speak to GM and phone back that day. I never received a call back. When I called Tracey the next day, she spoke loudly over me and chastised me even when I was trying to give her correct info. (She clearly did not remember the circumstances) She then hung up on me! I never did get to speak with the manager Tesh Kishore either time as I was rudely informed he was at Home Dept. I wanted nothing more than the original reservation price. My husband then also called to try and get this situation straightened out and Tracey stonewalled my husband as well. I did not expect such shoddy service from a Comfort Suites. Choice Hotels were not able to help me as they said this hotel is a franchise and they could honor the rate if they wished. Appalling way to treat our disabled veterans.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank Unity10
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel for a reasonable price. Pool area is nice. Staff very helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Coffee available all times. Breakfast was very good.

Beautiful courtyards between each section of rooms.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cyoung774
Reviewed September 7, 2018

As it worked out this was the closest hotel to when my daughter and her family live and we were not disappointed. Though an older property, it is well maintained and rooms are being refurbished, though our room was nice. Staff was friendly, plenty of hot items for breakfast and the property is very nice, especially considering it is in a shopping center. We will be happily staying here again in November. Thank you Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan P
Reviewed September 7, 2018

We stayed in town one night as we traveled South for the weekend. The room was clean and felt like a little apartment. It had a sink and microwave with a small table with 2 chairs. The outside is not that appealing as it shares a parking lot with a store, but the interior was quaint.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Danielle M
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Of highest importance was the room, which was quite comfortable and reasonably priced. We were thoroughly impressed by the warm customer service, as we arrived at the hotel near midnight. The accommodations far exceeded our expectations for the price. The lush greenery in the open air area was aesthetically pleasing and quite soothing as we sat out and enjoyed the breaking dawn. Although it is located in an inconspicuous nook it certainly yields large dividends.

Stayed: August 2018