All reviews windmill inn farmers market trader joe's across the street living room small kitchen hotel is located yogurt restaurants within walking distance full kitchen would definitely stay here again home away from home social hour a great place to stay front desk staff short drive king suite campbell
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Excellent service, friendly all the way. Very clean. Very easy to get on Internet very easy to pay my bill! Every one of the staff was over friendly from my opinion. Every time I come to Tucson I will be staying here from here on out !

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Dear Terri W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of staying at our hotel and thank you for the kind comments regarding our hotel and my staff. We really appreciate it.

Thank you again and we look forward to you staying with us every time you come to Tucson.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

This is a clean, upgraded comfortable place to stay. We have been loyal to the Hilton Brand for many years. Our first exposure to the Homewood Suites was in Atlanta for a wedding. Love the Monday to Thursday manager events. It reduces costs of full dinners at restaurants and the friendly staff atmosphere is great. This hotel has modern suites that while not overly large are very comfortable. Location is quiet and walking/biking area close by. Wholesome grocery store Trader Joes close by. Staff helpful to say the least we had credit card fraud problems just before checkin. Front desk staff gave us room and let us sort out, even before being able to get credit card authorization. Really helped in a stressful situation- highly recommend this location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank SweetSydneyToronto
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2016

Dear SweetSydneyToronto,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay with us and thank you for all of the kind comments about our hotel, location and my staff. We all really appreciate it.

Thank you again and when you return to Tucson, we hope to have you stay with us.

Reviewed October 26, 2016

This hotel was so comfortable which means a lot when I am away on business. The breakfast and evening social were a big plus. The location was great - an easy walk to good restaurants and shopping. Homewood Suites is now my top choice. I hope they are all like this one.

Dear Ruth C,

Thank you for the nice comments you made about our hotel and location. I am glad we made an impression on you to choose Homewood Suites as your first choice when you travel.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Delightful accommodations. Could easily stay for extended trip. All the comforts of home including option to have one's grocery shopping done for you. Excellent restaurants a few steps away. Entertainment and shopping too.

Dear Wind1218,

Thank you for your nice review. Next time you are in Tucson, we hope you will extend your trip and stay with us a bit longer.

Thank you again.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Until this stay, my experience with Hilton stays has been "meh" to downright noisy and disappointing. This stay showed me how fabulous the Hilton can be. Every aspect was wonderful, considerate, and comfortable on every level. I would stay here again and again.

Dear Tessa D,

I am so glad you gave us a chance and I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the kind comments and we hope to see you again and again and again.