All reviews windmill inn farmers market trader joe's across the street living room small kitchen suite hotel hotel is located yogurt restaurants within walking distance would definitely stay here again full kitchen front desk staff social hour great place to stay short drive free breakfast coffee maker
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Close to U of A campus. Situated in a plaza with restaurants across the parking lot. We were there for graduation. Full hotel. Good service. Good breakfast buffet--real eggs (not the powered ones). Full kitchen, sitting room and bedroom. BBQs by the pool. Perfect if you need to stay for an extended period.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank David L
Charles B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tucson/St. Philip's Plaza University, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear David L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor and thank you for the kind comments about our hotel, our location, our amenities and my staff. We all really appreciate it.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

First, I would like to mention that Hanna is the BEST RECEPTION FRONT DESK PERSON we have met and we have been all over the world. And she is working for this Homewood at Phillips Plaza in Campbell Ave.

Second, the speed of the reception, assigning a room, taking care of preferences, and the super record of providing an extra luggage rack for extra size luggage in less than 5 min flat was impressive after we requested this in the hallway from the Manager.

We will stay here again, and will send all of our friends here.

The only problem here is that we cannot give it 10 stars******************************

Victor and Maria Gonzalez

Room Tip: all rooms are suites, and incredible
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pvsuccess19

Dear pvsuccess19,

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful comments about our hotel and Hanna. She really appreciated your comments as well as me. We really look forward to you coming and staying with us again.

Thank you again.

Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

So glad we booked so far in advance because this place is FULL! This hotel is not the cheapest but it comes fully loaded. My husband and I traveled from Utah for my nieces graduation. We had the 10 hour drive with out 20 month old. It was VERY NICE to arrive to a room with a full size fridge for milk and bottles, a stove for heating those bottles and a fully stocked kitchen for everything else. Toasters, pictures, silver wear, plates, bowls, pots and pans!! They also provided a pack n play but we had ours. There was also a large storage room that the pack and play fit PERFECT in for a nice dark cool place for baby to sleep!! The fold out couch was a nightmare. So uncomfortable and we had a full room with grandparents and everything so you can imagine I wasn't going to make them sleep on that. Had it just been my husband and myself with our son it would have been perfect! Next time we will get a connected room for sure. The breakfast every morning was excellent!! I would have appreciated some high chairs but we made do. Lots and lots of choices. All in all a really nice, clean hotel with all kinds of amenities.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Sabrina F,

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during graduation weekend. I am sorry you were not comfortable with the sofa sleeper. I do recommend getting adjoining rooms next time, so you all can have your own space. Thank you for the kind comments about our hotel and our amenities.

We do hope you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

i booked a 9 day stay & was worried i'd be homesick. well after 30 minutes my homesickness was gone! this was my new home. never met such attentative & smily staff. suites are clean & spacious , kitchens are well supllied. great gym & stunning pool. all in all its a super duper establishment.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank a w

Dear a w,

I am very happy you felt at home during your stay with us. It is our motto to make everyone feel like we are their "Home Away from Home". Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel and my staff. We all really appreciate it.

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Highly recommend this hotel and especially if you are a disabled veteran traveling with a dog. They were so nice and the place was clean. And Homewood Suites gives a military or veteran discount. Which is a plus when traveling.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
4  Thank virgalw

Dear virgalw,

We were so happy to have you stay with us as we appreciate our veterans and everything they have done for us, so it is our pleasure to give a little back.

Thank you for your kind comments.