See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2016

I have stayed at this location a handful of times this is my second complaint. I have NEVER stayed here or anywhere without prepaying for my room. The first time I had a issue was after paying with my credit card for a week then paying cash for two extra nights. The day I was leaving some maid pounded VERY loudly yelling the office needed to talk to me. Half awake I walk to the office confused to what the problem was,
There were 3 men telling me I owed 72 dollars and change for the last two nights. The guy who my partner paid the cash too heading the fight. I said it's simple math and was told otherwise and bullied for 45 min as people came in and out I was upset and appalled and angry that I only now less than 30 to evacuate the property for check out.
This time Eric the same guy whom took our cash previous stay. Bullied me and accused me of owing a night and kicked me out like i was a hood rat or bum who did not pay for my room. This place is SHADY AT BEST AND SOMETHING ISNT RIGHT!!! BEWARE!!

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed August 4, 2016

In the six years between my first visit and this last one, this hotel has turned into a slum. Tweakers are everywhere, they don't sleep- they wander the property stay up all night and are very noisy. As I write this at 203 a.m.I can hear them banging around on the 2nd floor. The laundry facilities are destroyed- there is one working washer with a bearing going out and out of order signs on the dryers.

There are insects in the hotel, the floors and concrete walkways are filthy and stained. There are no amenities. Spend an extra 10 bucks and find a much better place. I don't even feel safe in this place.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Brian M
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Siegel Select – Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Hi Brian, thank you for your comments about your stay. We will address your noise concerns with the hotel management team. Our guests' safety is important to us, and we will be sure to address those concerns with the management as well. Within the next few months we will be renovating our property. These renovations will include upgrades to our laundry facility, wall treatments, and much more. We hope to see you again when our property is updated.

Reviewed July 15, 2016

all the staff are very friendly and helpful not bothersome like most motels did'nt have maids knocking on door right at checkout time.like most motels do never saw any drinking partying going on just kicked back relaxed ppl

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Alyssa B, Public Relations Manager at Siegel Select – Tucson, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2016

Hi Michelle, thank you for your comments about your stay. We're glad you had a relaxing stay with us and hope to serve you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Crossland Studios.

Reviewed May 4, 2016

Booked 1st floor 2 beds. On arrival was told no 2 beds available on 1st floor, booked into 2nd floor. Room old tv is postage stamp size. Kitchenette with no coffee maker. Also no ice at hotel was told by clerk we could get ice at Shell station. I would not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2016

I had a great staff member who was very helpful check me in. He gave me the total price including taxes. Let me know they do provide pots, pans, plates, cups, silverware, towels for the kitchen, and extra cooking utensils. My room was clean my bed was perfect I slept like a baby and woke up refreshed. I recommend staying there. I have been to many hotels as a business traveler since 2004 in Tucson and this is for sure one of the better ones. This will be my new home away from home. And yes they do allow pets. This felt like an apartment home.

Date of stay: March 2016